AEER Governing Bodies
Journal "Engineering Education"
CERTIFICATION OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
The General Assembly was attended by 51 delegates of AEER Regional Departments, as well as invited participants, representatives of scientific institutions, scientific production enterprises, authorities, 97 people in total.
The delegates and participants of the General Assembly were greeted by:
- Mesyats Gennady Andreevich, Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Yury Sergeevich Karabasov, Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Education of the RF State Duma, member of the AEER Administrative Board
- Solonin Yury Nikiforovich, Chairman of the Committee on Education and Science of the Council of the Federation (in Russian)
- Chubik Petr Savelievich, TPU Rector, member of the RF Public Chamber (in Russian)
- Prof. Andrew Wo, Washington Accord Committee Chairman
- Giuliano Augusti, President of the European Network for Accreditation of Engineering Education (ENAEE) (video)
- Kubrushko Petr Fedorovich, Corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Science (in Russian)
- Prof. Ladislav Musilek, Member of the SEFI Administrative Council
- Viktor Ivanovich Kruglov, Deputy Head of Federal Agency for Supervision in Education and Science
The active members and partners of the Association were awarded:
President of the Association Yury Petrovich Pokholkov reported on the Association activities from 28/03/2007 to 21/03/2011. He started his report with the Message of XII AEER General Assembly to members of the engineering organizations and scientifically-educational communities of Japan.
In the discussion of the report the following people took part:
- Sitcev Vladimir Mikhailovich, First Vice-President of USEO
- Chubik Petr Savelievich, TPU Rector, member of the RF Public Chamber
- Prof. Manfred Horvat, Vienna University of Technology, the European Commission adviser on international scientific and technical cooperation
- Kuznetcov Yury Aleksandrovich, RAMAS Corresponding Member
- Prof. Hans Kaiser, First Vice-Rector on international cooperation of Vienna University of Technology (discussion)
- Podlesny Sergey Antonovich, Vice-Rector of SFU
- Rene-Francois Bernard, coordinator of European Network for Quality of Higher Engineering Education for Industry ENQHEEI (discussion)
Under the guidance of the elected Chairman of the General Assembly Petr Savelievich Chubik the governing bodies of the Association were elected for the period 2011-2015: Prof. Yury Petrovich Pokholkov was elected President of the Association, the members of the Administrative Board. Also the main directions of activities for the period 2011-2015 were approved.